Saturday, February 14, 2015

Guest Speaker: Amy Sallin

I enjoyed Amy’s lecture. It was a sort of informal, which I thought was great and everyone was involved. The business plan competition was an interesting prospect and she acted as if we could all potentially win, which allowed me to daydream about all the “what-if” scenarios of joining the competition. However, I am not entirely passionate about any of my business ideas. Maybe at some point one of these ideas will be what I use to start my business, but for right now I am still trying to do the research and see where I stand.


I think the main benefit of her presentation was helping us visualize our business plans. Many students asked questions about the competition as if they were planning on joining. Also, I think she helped push a lot of us in the direction of starting our own business.

My goal is to have a business plan that I feel is a viable candidate for this competition next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment