Friday, March 13, 2015

Guest Speaker: Jim Kastama

   Jim was a great presenter. I am currently working to get a group together to go view the Lamborghini museum in Seattle. I thought seeing someone face to face that worked in politics for such a long time. Sometimes it is easy to picture the state congress as a bunch of selfish people arguing for hours on end. Jim clearly is not this type of politician(I'm sure most aren't) as his reasons for joining the political world. He gave a lot of insight into his motivations which was cool to see.
   His work in strategic planning seems pretty vague. I wish we could have had more time to pick his brain on what makes a business successful so I could implement them if or when I  start a business. i think it is a great career for him cause he clearly cares about the work he does and has great connections in the Seattle area. Really, that is everything I would look for in a business partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment